- A Messge From Manuka by Chris
Over the past few days I have received many downloads and insights, mostly on a personal level, answers to questions that I have. However I have also received a message from Manuka, a message that I am to share with you. This message may not be for everyone, but it is definitely for a few[...]
- The Fog by Chris
My World, Anderson’s Bay, Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand I sit here with the windows open, feeling the cooling breeze of the evening getting damp around me. It’s so refreshing after the heat of the day, the cold embraces and hugs you, loves you. The setting sun withdrawing it’s warmth with on set of evening. Out[...]
- The Birthday Present by Chris
As the engine stopped, the silence surrounded us. The only sound being the gentle slap of the water on the side of the boat as the ocean rose and fell, as if slowly breathing life into the new day. I have been up and awake for every sun rise so far this year but today[...]
- No Yule! by Chris
Is the festive season over yet? There was no Yule for me this year (Yule is my ‘Christmas’), Yule is celebrated at the winter solstice, which is in June in New Zealand! Bugger, I didn’t plan that very well. I do get almost twelve months of continual summer in return, so it’s not all bad.[...]
- Kiri Moko by Chris
This tattoo is a Kiri Moko which means skin art or etching of the skin and is the name given to a Moko that is in a contemporary style. Although contemporary the symbolism, design and method of story telling is the same as that in a Moko Each Hapu has its own style and influence[...]
- A Message From Beyond by Chris
Cape Reinga The Maori believe that the spirits of the dead follow the Te Ara Wairua, the spirits pathway, which extends up the middle of both Islands ending at Cape Reinga. At Cape Reinga the spirits start their journey to Hawaiki, their spiritual homeland, the place from which all Maori arrive. They travel along the[...]
- Thoughts Become Things by Chris
This story begins a couple of years ago, when a good friend of mine, Vicki, suggested that I subscribe to a daily e-mail service provided by www.tut.com, called the TUT Adventures Club (and it’s something that I would recommend you look at, it’s totally free). Anyway the ‘moto’ or mantra of TUT is that thoughts[...]
- Island Life by Chris
When I got the invite, the e-mail read something like this; “Waiheke awaits you, be prepared to never leave!” This made me smile, I even had a little laugh to myself, not sure why; maybe I sub-consciously I knew that to was so true. The Black Hole Some places in the world are like black[...]
- In Between by Chris
It’s a funny old day here in Waiheke! It’s very much a day of in betweens. I’ve sat pondering my next move, watching the rain run down the window pains of ‘The Batch’ (the cottage), I’m so glad that I’m not camping at the minute! In Between One minute the rain is pouring the next[...]
- A Different Day a Different Life by Chris
Over the past week I have seen and expereinced extremes in other peoples lives, extremes in my social enviroment, so much so that it seems as if I am living a different life each day, as if each day is a parellel universe. Such that when I go to sleep I wake in a universe[...]
- Chris about Earth Energies – Ley LinesHi Pete Apologies for the delay in getting to your comment, the time space continium just isn't big enough when you ...
- Chris about Earth Energies – Ley LinesHi Luna Firstly I'm really sorry for be so slow getting back to you, I'm doing a little travelling and it ...
- Luna about Earth Energies – Ley LinesCan living on a ley line have negative effects? It appears that we live on or near one, we ...
- pete about Earth Energies – Ley LinesI have repeatedly dowsed two ley lines intersecting on my 2 acre property near the site of my cottage. I ...
- Chris about A Message From BeyondThank you Paul, but I am only relaying that which is given to me. Blessings my brother.
- Paul Bennett about A Message From BeyondChris you are truly living the path of the shaman. A true storyteller, and provider of vision. Quest on Chris, ...
- Patty about GroundingI just learned about grounding last week. I went to earthing.com and ordered a grounding band for my ankle. ...
- Chris about Technology For Technologies…Feather I do believe that you are spot on with your observations, in fact I was having a discussion along ...
- Tom Feather about Technology For Technologies…Dear Chris, I just want to say I think your post is bang on. Erosion of common courtesy and good manners ...
- Chris about Earth Energies – Ley LinesThanks for the info David. Great web-site with quality information about Ley Lines.